As a school, we believe strongly that uniform is an important part of school life. The school uniform is simple and is as follows:
- Purple school sweatshirt ( available to order from the School office)
- Plain white shirt/Polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt
- Grey Shalwar Kameeze
- Sensible flat black shoes (for safety reasons open toed sandals are discouraged)
- Trainers for outdoor PE and Plimsolls for indoor P.E.
- A purple and white checked dress may be worn for the warmer weather.
- Grey, Black or White plain stretchy Hijabs are acceptable – hijabs should not be fixed with pins and brooches which could cause accidents.
The PE kit is as follows
- A white plain T shirt
- Grey/ Black Shorts or track suit bottoms
- Trainers for outdoor games
- Plimsolls for indoor P.E if appropriate
No jewellery is allowed other than a watch and single set of small studs, which must be removed for P.E sessions. Children who wear any other jewellery will be asked to remove it.
In addition, hair cuts should be suitable for school – we actively discourage fashion fads (e.g. shaved designs and dyed hair) and we will ask children to get it cut out at the hairdressers.
Make up and nail varnish are not considered appropriate for school.
Trainers can be worn at playtimes.
School book bags can be bought from the school Office.
We will provide children with all the equipment they need to successfully complete the tasks we set. However, your child may bring in their own equipment – this should be clearly named. The school can accept no responsibility for any loss of equipment.
Children should not bring their mobile phone to school. If there is an exceptional need to bring the phone in, the phone should be handed in at the school Office who will look after it until the end of the day.
Order forms for the above are available either outside the school office or a downloadable document available on this website.
View the current menu (June - July 2021)
Download the latest newsletter from Miss Hooker. You can view previous newsletters and other useful information on the Parents' Info page.
New for 2016 - online payment facility for school trips, uniform, milk etc. online. For more information, click here.