Evidencing the use of the PE and Sport Premium funding: Action plan and Impact Review
The DfE Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
ALL pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
The funding has been provided to ensure impact against the following Objective and Indicators:
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
We would expect indicators of such improvement to include:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
|Academic Year:||2019 – 20|
|Total Funding Allocation:||
Evidencing the Impact of PE and Sport 2020 – 21 Report – click HERE
View the current menu (June - July 2021)
Download the latest newsletter from Miss Hooker. You can view previous newsletters and other useful information on the Parents' Info page.
New for 2016 - online payment facility for school trips, uniform, milk etc. online. For more information, click here.